Vision for Education are looking to recruit a committed and dynamic Teaching Assistant on behalf of a supportive Primary School in Sunderland. The role will involve supporting individual children across the school, with a particular focus on English and Maths Interventions.
The role is part time, requiring the successful candidate to work every morning. It is due to begin in November 2017, and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £58.87 - £60.00 per day.
The successful candidate will:
· Build positive relationships with children, parents and staff
· Play a major part in the development of individual children
· Possess a sound understanding of the different factors which can affect learning
· Demonstrate a high level of Maths and English
In return, the school can offer:
· A supportive and rewarding community
· A commitment to your professional development
· Supportive and friendly staff
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org