Part Time Temporary Teaching Position (K-6) commencing 2020 school year.
• have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications.
• demonstrate commitment to the pastoral care and wellbeing of the students entrusted to our Parish School Community.
• arrive as a learner, demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and be willing to embrace change.
• be willing to be a committed member of a Professional Learning Community who demonstrates highly effective teaching skills; classroom management and the ability to facilitate rich and meaningful learning experiences.
• demonstrate the ability to enhance parent and community partnerships to improve student outcomes.
• be willing to teach any year level from K-6;
• hold a current NSW Working with Children Check;
• hold current NESA Teacher accreditation.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply to:
Our Lady Help of Christian’s Primary School
Enquiries to Ph: (02) 6621 5490;
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Applications close 3:00pm Friday 20 September 2019.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/