Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Peterlee on a part time basis.
This small school based in Peterlee are seeking to appoint an exceptional, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher for their lovely Year 1 class. The school has strong links to the local community, and strive to create a learning environment that is positive and nurturing for all pupils.
The successful candidate will be required to work three full days per week as part of a job share.
To be considered for the position of Year 1 Teacher you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· A commitment to the school’s strong inclusive ethos
· Excellent practice in all aspects of teaching and learning
· High expectations of behaviour and attainment
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
This role is due to begin after Easter, and will continue until at least the end of the academic year.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.