A large Primary Academy school in Washington are looking for a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher from September 2018. This is a part time, job share role and will involve working alongside another class teacher in a mixed Year 3/4 class. The position will run for at least one term.
Recent experience of working in a mixed ability class is essential.
The school offer a welcoming, friendly atmosphere created by our enthusiastic staff and pupils. They are enormously proud of the children who display kindness and courtesy as well as a clear enthusiasm for the varied curriculum the school offers.
They are looking for a teacher who:
· Has outstanding communication skills
· Is a highly motivated practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
· Has the commitment and ability to inspire children
· Is a passionate and caring professional
In return, the school can offer:
· Pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is exceptional
· A caring and friendly environment where laughter is integral to our success
· Supportive staff and governors
· Structured phases where teachers plan together and share ideas and resources
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.