Location: High Street, Colnbrook, Berks, SL3 0JZ (junction 5 M4)
Contract type: Part time (Wednesday afternoons, Thursdays and Fridays - negotiable)
- Would you like to deliver an exciting curriculum?
- Do you want to work with children who are eager to learn and enjoy coming to school?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your career through tailored CPD?
If the answers are yes, then we would love you to apply for a role in our school.
Our school is ethnically diverse and we have families from a vast range of faiths, cultures and countries. Our Christian Values are at the heart of everything we do and we want our children to leave our school having aspiration, being resilient and responsible, showing respect and compassion with their many communities.
We would like someone to join our team who can:
· Model our values for the children;
· Be passionate, confident and reliable;
· Be nurturing and caring;
· Be dedicated to support pupils to make progress;
· Love learning.
We can offer:
· A friendly and caring school family;
· Reduced teacher workload;
· A well-being day each year, to do something you don’t normally get the chance to do as a teacher;
· All the support of a small Multi-Academy Trust;
· A supportive leadership team who will work with you to develop your teaching practice and career.
To apply for this role, please click on the apply button below and complete the application form. If you have any questions or wish to visit the school beforehand please contact Mrs Angela Ford on 01753 683661 or email email@example.com Alternatively, go to the school website www.colnbrookprimary.com and download an application form.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people, including PREVENT, in line with the School’s policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role. The School will request references before interview.
Closing Date: Midday Friday 19th January 2018
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found. Interviews will be arranged on receipt of suitable applications.
(Part of Slough and East Berkshire Multi Academy Trust (SEBMAT))