Vision for Education are looking to recruit a hardworking and committed Year 4 Teacher on behalf of a small Primary School in Bishop Auckland.
The school are dedicated to ensuring all children fulfil their academic and social potential, and expect applicants to demonstrate this within their teaching.
The position is a temporary part time role, beginning in October 2017 and continuing until Christmas. The successful candidate will work three full days per week.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about learning and enabling children to achieve their best in every aspect of their lives
· Be highly motivated, creative and resourceful, with a deep commitment to fun, engaging and challenging lessons
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a great sense of humour
· Have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
In return, the school can offer:
· Excellent opportunities for further professional development
· A positive, caring community of children, staff and parents
· Supportive staff and management team
· Close links with the local community
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th October 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org