Smart Teachers is recruiting for a truly unique role at a very well respected and highly successful private school based in South West London. The school is looking for a dynamic teacher who is able to split their time between subjects and year levels. Class sizes are small, up to 20 children per class and all classes are well equipped for modern day learning. This four day per week, part-time role consists of mainly teaching Year 4 English alongside Art to Year 4 and Year 2. This maternity role will begin in September 2018 and carry on until December initially, with the likelihood of an extension until February 2019.
About the Role
· Part time teaching position – maternity cover
· Year 4 Teacher
· Focusing on English and some Art
· Set days; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
· Temporary, long-term role
· Daily rate from £145 per day depending on experience
· NQTs are welcome to apply
About the School
· A well respected independent/private school set in a stunning building
· Two-form entry school
· Unique and dynamic learning environment
· Children who enjoy school and engage fully during lessons
· Excellent behaviour
· Located in Zone 1 and very well connected to London public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply (training must be in the English language)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number BXB21337
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.