Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part-time Year 6 Teacher to join a stunning one-form entry, ‘Good’ primary school in Ealing. The school is looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join their highly successful KS2 team. The successful candidate will job share for three afternoons per week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). The successful Part-time Year 6 Teacher will be joining a close-knit primary school in the heart of the community.
About the Role
- Part-time Year 6 Teacher
- Three afternoons per week – Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers
- Job share with the Assistant Headteacher
- Competitive daily rate from £140 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
- One form entry school
- Last Ofsted resulted in a ‘Good’ rating in all areas
- Established and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- Has a great setting in a well-respected area.
- Part of a Trust
In order to be considered for this role, the Part-time Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply; if overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DFM38043.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.