Part time 0.6
The Chase is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to teach Science throughout KS3, KS4 and KS5, a Chemistry specialism would be a distinct advantage. The candidate may be looking for their first appointment within the profession but applications from colleagues with additional experience will be warmly received.
Please refer to our application pack to see for yourself the excellent benefits offered to all employees at The Chase, Malvern
You will be joining a very successful and supportive department, both KS4 and KS5 examination results are significantly above national expectations in terms of both progress and attainment. All three Sciences continue to be popular choices at KS5.
Why work with The Chase?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join an experienced team where you will have the chance to develop professionally and make a huge contribution to the ever-growing success and reputation of The Chase School.
Our staff enjoy:
· The camaraderie of supportive and friendly colleagues.
· Opportunities for continuing professional development.
· A modern, comfortable staffroom with kitchen facilities, which provides a very pleasant environment in which to work and socialise.
· Free lunches (for participating in our rich and diverse programme of weekly extracurricular activities).
· A flexible approach to requests for unavoidable leave of absence during term time.
· Opportunities to contribute to our extensive foreign travel programme of residential trips.
· Views of the beautiful Malvern Hills from some of our classrooms!
What we're looking for
We are looking for a skillful teacher who can demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Resourceful and innovative
• Proactive strategies for raising attainment
In return, we can offer:
• A well-qualified and experienced team of specialists
• A modern and well-resourced faculty
• A broad spectrum of abilities to encourage across the 11-18 age range
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.