We're seeking to recruit Early Years & Primary teachers to be Participant Development Leads (PDLs). PDLs will support trainees on our Leadership Development Programme. If you're a qualified teacher with leadership experience, you could be right for the job. Your work will help achieve our mission by preparing great teachers who will change lives within classrooms.
This is a unique role, which is central to the experience and development of our trainee teachers (participants), and is a cornerstone of the new programme. You will work in a community of expert practitioners and provide exceptional support to participants throughout their two year PGDE programme. You will ensure they complete the programme, achieve profound pupil impact in their classrooms, and develop into lifelong leaders working towards the Teach First vision where no child’s educational success is limited by their socio-economic background.
• Opportunity to utilise, refine and reflect on your leadership, coaching and mentoring experience
• Role specific intensive induction programme and national training events
• Join a role group of over 150 PDLs across the country to strengthen your skillset
• Broaden your commercial understanding and professional experience by working for a UK top charity with 600 employees (and growing)
• Play a vital role in changing the future of education in the UK
• Qualified teacher status (PGCE, or equivalent)
• Extensive teaching experience essential
• Proven leadership skills, with the ability to hold others to account
• Extensive experience in developing classroom practice and supporting and developing trainee teachers
• Experience in the required phases for each area (please see the full job description for more information)
For a more information on the role please visit our website via the button below.