To undertake the full range of reception tasks in support of the school pastoral department and first aid tasks for the School. To liaise with the pastoral team concerning attendance, general concerns, medical issues/support for individual students. To undertake a range of administrative tasks to support the pastoral team.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young children through the support they give in order to encourage their learning;
- Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve at Royds Hall Community School:
- Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Royds Hall Community School is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
We encourage that you visit the School during its’ open day where a warm welcome awaits, you will see that Royds Hall Community:
- Offers an exceptional learning environment and facilities, alongside a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities;
- A vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
Please note that we can only accept application forms; CVs will not be accepted. Please send completed applications by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 18th October 2019.
Interview date: To be confirmed.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.