We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual with a professional, responsible approach who will take up post as soon as possible. You will be part of a team working under the direction of the Deputy Headteacher and Social and Emotional Curriculum Team Leader.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We need a committed Pastoral and Wellbeing Practitioner to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
• Positive and inspirational
• Keen to make a real impact
• Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality and care for the children in our school
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• An amazing new building in an inspirational location
• A positive, supportive and friendly teams of staff and governors
• Great resources and facilities to help with learning
• Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
Please complete our application form and email to the Business Manager, Angela Scheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a query please call 0207 504 0533.
Completed applications must be received by Monday 24th February. Interviews will be held on Thursday 27th March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.