Chinchilla Christian College is an independent, co-educational school offering Prep to Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015 Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries network of Colleges.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chinchilla Christian College is seeking a Pastoral Care Coordinator to commence in January 2020. The successful applicant will be part of the Leadership Team and hold this Position of Added Responsibility for an initial period of up to three years with the opportunity to have this renewed.
As well as overseeing pastoral care across the College (approx. 0.4 load), the successful applicant will teach classes in either the Primary or Secondary Schools (approx. 0.6 load). The PAR time component will increase proportionally with the growth of the College.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Have a current Christian church leader as a referee.
- Support the College's vision, aims and values.
- Have previous experience in providing quality pastoral care to children and young people.
- Have effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate leadership capacity in overseeing pastoral care.
- Contribute to co-curricular activities.
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to effectively prioritise.
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications.
- Be able to be registered in Queensland.
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective, including teaching Biblical Studies.
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Leadership Employment Application form, which will be forwarded upon request by emailing:
Mrs Tina Gerke - Assistant to the Principal
Applications for this position close on Friday 23 August, 2019.
Please send your completed Leadership Employment Application to:
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413
88 Oak Street, Chinchilla 4413