Vision for Education’s Cheshire branch is currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for a Permanent Role starting as soon as possible, however, for the right person September 2018 will be considered.
This is a brand new role created exclusively for the right candidate. You must have experience working with an SEMH school or a similar setting.
This is not a pro rata position.
The right candidate must have:
- Experience working with children with SEN
- A strong personal drive to make a difference
- A want to assist children in reintegrating into learning and education
You will be required to:
- Take control of pastoral and behavioural duties
- Report directly to the SENCO of the school
- Lead and coordinate interventions
- Lead Risk Assessments
- Deal with inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Plan and organise enrichment activities offsite and onsite
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
Join us today by applying on the Tes site
Simply click Apply below and either log in or register to send your CV through for immediate consideration.