Laurus Trust - Unashamedly Academic
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the founding Laurus Trust School, Cheadle Hulme High School. We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic person to the role of Head of Year.
The Head of Year role is a non-teaching post and involves a holistic approach to pastoral care.
The Head of Year’s responsibilities involve, but are not limited to;
- Consistently ensuring high standards in behaviour and attendance
- Safeguarding students
- Developing strong working relationships with staff, students and parents/carers
- Supporting student welfare and emotional well-being
- Working with, and referring to, external agencies where appropriate
The role requires:
- Strong communication skills
- Energy and a firm commitment to uphold the School’s standards and expectations.
- Highly effective administrative skills
If you want to work in a highly ambitious and successful school, and wish to join us at an exciting time for learning and development as we expand and open new schools in the Trust, then we would like to hear from you.
Salary: £27,905 - £31,371
Actual Salary: from £24,182 pro rata per annum
Hours: 37 per week, term time only plus one week
To apply, please click the ‘quick apply’ button below. CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 9:00am Tuesday 23rd April 2019
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.