Our client is a flagship private school in the Townsville. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks suitably qualified secondary teachers for a 2018 start. his will commence 2018 and will be permanent This school is built on a tradition of excellence by providing the highest standard of teaching staff, facilities and co-curricular options possible for students within a caring environment.
About the Role:
Pastoral Leader (House Leader)
Jan 2018 - Permanent
- Implementing a House based Pastoral Care Program
- Responding to pastoral care issues and concerns
- Responding to major pastoral or behavioural incidents within the House as they occur
- Liaising with the Director of Identity to coordinate House and Year Group liturgies
- Liaising with the Learning Enrichment team
- Maintaining rosters of student duties
- Allocating House group prizes and awards
- Authorizing attendance at sickbay and other classroom leaves such as early departure
About the School:
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #SEK 1707-161151 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).