Do you want to work in a values driven Trust that changes the life chances of children? Then look no further than the Evolve Trust!
The Brunts Academy are seeking to appoint, a Pastoral Manager. The Academy has a supportive team of staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards for students.
We are a small geographically local Trust that has the values of AMBITION, INTEGRITY, INCLUSIVITY, ENDEAVOUR and RESILIENCE at the centre of all that we do. We would like creative and innovative teachers who have the desire to work in a forward thinking Trust that is Nationally recognised for our practice.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• National Living Wage Employer working towards accreditation.
• High performing school with a 6% rise in the number of students securing at least standard pass (grade C) in 5 GCSE’s including English and maths with an overall positive progress 8.
• 100% pass rate for the 6th form.
• 70% of students progress to university and no NEETs in Year 11 and 13.
• Been Ofsted rated Good and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
• Students who are willing and eager to learn.
• A track record of innovation and development.
• Is recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
• A proven track record for developing staff, securing good outcomes, good behaviour and good leadership. This is why The Local Authority and DfE has asked us to support other local schools to help them make improvements.
• Staff wellbeing scheme.
As part of The Evolve Trust you will have the opportunity to:
• Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and special education backgrounds.
• Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
• Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.
How to Apply
Should you wish to apply for the post, please complete and return an application form along with a covering letter, which clearly demonstrates your suitability for this role, via email to email@example.com. Applications can also be submitted by post, for the attention of the HR Department, to the following address:
The Brunts Academy
These can be downloaded from the school website www.evolvetrust.org. Wherever possible, please provide email addresses for your referees.
Please ensure your application arrives by 12:00pm on Tuesday 26th February 2019 .
To find out more about why The Brunts Academy and The Evolve Trust could be the place for your career to flourish don’t hesitate to read on and visit our website – www.evolvetrust.org