ABC Teachers part of TES are looking to appoint an experienced Pastoral Manager who has the capability and confidence to be able to remove students showcasing challenging behaviour from classrooms, with the ability to build professional, effective relationships with the student and their parents/guardians to strive towards improved behaviour.
About the role:
- Be the first point of contact and liaison between families and other student/children's agencies, such as social services or child health.
- Be friendly, helpful and welcoming to parents/guardians and others visiting or making contact with the school.
- Be a good role model for students.
- Develop a relationship with students which is professional
- Maintain an appropriate and professional distance with students in more informal situations.
- Implement behaviour policy and deal with student behaviour issues.
About the school:
• Boost your career with this highly regarded school
• Progress in English has been recognised as good by Ofsted
• Innovative new curriculum making a positive impact to key stage 3
• Work in a team oriented and supportive environment
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
• Free CPD workshops
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea today on 0121 274 0345 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.