Pastoral Support Assistant
Start Date: September 2019
Term time only (39 weeks)
37 hours per week
8:30am - 4:00pm daily
We are seeking to recruit a committed individual, to work as part of our busy and successful pastoral team, you will work one to one and with small groups directly supporting the wellbeing of students from ages 11-16.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good communication skills
• Ability to build relationships with students through patience, empathy and consistently high expectations
• Able to organise own workload in the context of varied tasks
• Effective time management and organisation skills
• Good record keeping and
• Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
For further details please see our website www.bohuntworthing.com or email the Operations Manager Lisa Day at email@example.com.
Please read the job description, letter to applicants, school information and dress code and complete the BSW support staff application form.
Closing date: Monday 8th July
Interview date: Tbc – week of 8th July
Start date: Monday 2nd September 2019
Bohunt School Worthing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare or children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service at an Enhanced level.