Pastoral Support Assistant
Excellent Package - salary £12,878
37 hours per week, term time only
We are seeking to recruit a committed individual, to work as part of our busy and successful pastoral team, you will work one to one and with small groups directly supporting the wellbeing of students from ages 11-16.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with students through patience, empathy and consistently high expectations
- Able to organise own workload in the context of varied tasks
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Good record keeping and
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
For further details please see our website www.bohuntworthing.com or email the Operations Manager Lisa Day at email@example.com.
Please read the job description, letter to applicants, school information and dress code and complete the BSW support staff application form.
Closing date: Friday 29th June 2018
Interview date: Friday 6th July 2018
Start date: Monday 3rd September 2018