Pastoral Support Leader
Location: Leeds, Primary Campus
Closing Date: Friday 23 March 2018
Full/Part Time: Full Time 37, TTO +2
The Governors of Roundhay School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dedicated and ambitious person to work at our vibrant, high-achieving and multi-cultural school.
This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who is hardworking and shares our passion to improve all that we do. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to ensure our pupils reach their full potential.
As a truly comprehensive school, reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, we are very proud to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' and where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
- Most oversubscribed school in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- Over 100 students studying mathematics at A-level
- 78.1% of pupils achieved 9 – 4 (a standard pass) in both English and mathematics GCSEs
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (500+)
- ‘Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
- Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
We encourage early applications and reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time should the right candidate be found.
Roundhay School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and approved references.
To find out more about Roundhay School, please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk.