Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 750 students on roll in years 7, 8, 9 and 10 and will grow to five year groups in September 2019. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational, creative and ambitious individual who can make a sustained and substantial contribution to the growth and development of the Academy.
The successful candidate will:
Support the learning of all students so that they make at least expected progress, with many exceeding this.
- Provide a visible presence in the Academy and provide a good role model for students.
- Have high levels of enthusiasm, energy, resilience and determination.
- Be ambitious, with a desire to work in a dynamic organisation which is determined to provide the highest quality of learning and achievement for its students.
- Be committed to the ethos and culture of Bradford Forster Academy.
We can offer you:
- An attractive, very well resourced working environment.
- Effective and supportive colleagues.
- Friendly and well behaved pupils.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are looking to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and reflection, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Stacey Read, HR & Recruitment Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9.00 am Friday, 22 March 2019
Interview Date: w/c 25 March 2019