Wood Green School is a popular, 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with an excellent academic and pastoral reputation. It has a thriving Sixth Form.
The Pastoral Support Worker plays a key role in the achievement and personal development of students at Wood Green School and in contributing to our ethos. By working in close collaboration with the Heads of Learning Communities you will have the opportunity to create an environment in which every student in our community can achieve his or her potential.
Key Purposes of this post:
- Implement the whole school behaviour policy
- Support student attendance being at or above 95%
- Promote student well being
- Provide specialist safeguarding support
- To liaise with students, parents and professionals as appropriate
- Working with colleagues across the school
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only.
For details and an application form please visit our school website www.wgswitney.org.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Monday 12th December (12 noon).