A welcoming school on a journey to excellence through innovation
Hours: 36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Ark Swift is at an exciting point on its ‘journey to excellence’ and we have ambitious plans to get us there. Our school vision is "Dream, Believe, Achieve" and we work hard throughout the school to realise this.
We are looking to recruit a Pastoral Support Worker to join us on our pursuit towards outstanding. You could be helping to create an inspiring school environment where pupils are able to achieve their very best, whilst having the support and guidance necessary to help you accomplish this.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of establishing successful learning relationships with children in a primary setting
- Understanding of classroom organisation and management
- An understanding of the developmental needs of primary-age children
- Experience of effectively following behaviour policies in a challenging school
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Commitment to Ark Swift Primary Academy’s ethos of high expectations
- The resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
Ark Swift has a warm, welcoming environment and there is a strong caring relationship between the staff as we have adopted a collaborative infrastructure. You will get a real sense of team spirit as a part of our academy.
The leadership team are understanding, adaptable and are dedicated to enabling all staff and students achieve their full potential. We have seen fantastic results since joining the Ark network, as reflected in our recent Ofsted inspection and are excited to work towards a brighter future.
"It’s a great place to work, and the leadership really recognise potential. If you work hard, they will give back. You’re recognised as an individual, with individual strengths. It’s a great place to progress, and it’s full of opportunities." –Staff member at Ark Swift Primary Academy
Hard work will never go unnoticed at Ark Swift as we have fostered a culture of praise amongst our staff. Weekly shout-outs in staff meetings ensure a rewarding environment that recognises success, making it a truly fulfilling place to work.
Ark is one of the UK's most successful school groups with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country alone, it is an international charity transforming lives through education.
As part of the network, our staff can expect:
- Access to a range of discounts through the Ark Rewards Scheme which includes reduced gym memberships, discounts at major retailers and travel loans
- Twice as many training days as standard
- Support from a network of 35 schools across the UK
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; to arrange, please call 020 8743 2514 or email email@example.com. Visit http://arkswift.org/ for more information on the school.
To apply, please visit https://goo.gl/fDFAIw. Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date which is 5pm on 30th June.
For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5pm on 30th June 2017
Interviews: w/c 3rd July 2017
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.