37 hours per week
Inspire their remarkable with us
If you have good payroll knowledge and experience and can manage a busy workload, we have a great opportunity for you to come and join our Trust.
Based in the Team Valley, Gateshead you will work closely as part of the Payroll team and be responsible for handling payment data from origin to process, analysis, checking reconciliation and accuracy using our iTrent HR/Payroll system.
The successful candidates will have previous experience of handling confidential data. You will have previous experience of working within Payroll and up to date Payroll legislation knowledge. Recent experience of iTrent or experience with similar HR/Payroll systems would be an advantage, as would Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills. The ability to communicate effectively will be an integral part of this role.
Why should you join us:
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focussed on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing date: Wednesday 11 December 2019
Inspire their remarkable with us and apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.