Located in South-West Sydney, our client is a reputable school that values academic success within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• PDHPE Coordinator (Years 7-12)
• Full-time, Temporary role
• 12 month maternity leave cover contract
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be an experienced PDHPE Teacher
• Ability to gain a WWCC and NSW NESA registration
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1910-539833MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-539833MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).