O’Connor Catholic College - Armidale
O’Connor Catholic College is a co-educational Year 7-12 Catholic school, catering for 520 students located in Armidale, New South Wales.
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the following positions:
Maternity Leave Replacement
This position commences on 29 January 2019 and concludes on 12 April 2019.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management
- Demonstrated competence in teaching PDHPE from Years 7 to 12
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community
- Possess a Working With Children Check Clearance
For further details about the position contact Regina Menz, Principal on 02 6772 1666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Email or post applications to:
The Principal, O’Connor Catholic College, PO Box 635, Armidale NSW 2350 or email email@example.com
Applications close 3.00 pm on Friday 7 December 2018.
Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening