Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced PDHPE Teacher for our prestigious client Independent school located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment and excels academically. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and extensive resources. The role is to commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 PDHPE
- 0.6FTE part-time, temporary contract for the 2018 academic year
- Commences Term 1 2018
- This loading could be increased if applicants have the ability to teach across other subject areas
- Co-curricular duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School
- Extensive facilities set within 10 hectares of leafy grounds
- Access to generous professional development programs and an annual staff scholarship
- Convenient location with various transport links
- Well-resourced staff amenities
- Innovative curriculum including online delivery
- A number of day-to-day benefits including morning tea
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification in PDHPE (recognised in Australia)
- Candidates with previous experience in a similar role will be desirable
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WETES1711-523678SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523678SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.