St Ambrose Catholic Primary School, Pottsville
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
2 days per week temporary PDHPE Teacher - 2020
St Ambrose Catholic Primary School, Pottsville has a vacancy for a temporary PDHPE Teacher to work 2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday) from Term 1 to Term 4, 2020. The successful applicant will be required to work with children from Kindergarten to Year 6, planning and teaching dedicated PDHPE lessons, utilising the PDHPE Syllabus K-10 (2018).
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the parish school;
- have experience teaching PDHPE units
- have a familiarity with the requirements of the PDHPE Syllabus K-10 (2018)
- have a commitment to professional growth in accordance with the National Professional Standards for Teachers;
- be willing to contribute positively as a committed member of a Professional Learning Community who demonstrates highly effective teaching skills and classroom management;
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check;
- hold current NESA Teacher accreditation.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Applications are to be emailed as a single file to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Ambrose Catholic Primary School
Enquiries to: 6676 0099
Applications must be received by 9.00am Wednesday 13th November, 2019.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/