Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our K-12 client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and a friendly and dynamic staff culture.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Role commencing Term 3, 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess 3 current and professional references
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537525FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537525MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).