Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Do you have a great sense of humour? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated and exceptional PE teacher to join our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school where children thrive and learn.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking, analytical and with a clear vision for their part in raising standards. They will be able to engage, motivate and support pupils, staff and parents, with flair, sensitivity, and with consistently high expectations.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be a proactive and effective member of the middle leadership team, supporting the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in providing a clear vision and direction for the school;
- Take responsibility and provide effective teaching and learning of PE for pupils across the school;
- Have lead responsibility for PE, Healthy Schools, Enrichment Activities, Educational Visits, PE and Sports Funding and develop plans which identify clear targets and success criteria for their development and/or maintenance;
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Come along and see what a fantastic school this is. We would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff via the school office on 0208 672 3062 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below).
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing Date: 25 April 2019 (at 9am)
Interviews: 29 April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett