The Aquila School Dubai is looking for a PE and swimming team to join our exciting new school.
The Aquila School will open in September 2018, initially with only primary children, eventually becoming a mixed 3-18 through school. The school is located in a residential area of Dubailand and will focus on providing children with amazing learning. The vision for the school is real learning for a real future, with an emphasis on inclusion, learner led activities and encouraging children to make choices about their own learning. Teachers should be skilled at ensuring that children are actively learning throughout each lesson. Design and technology will be a key feature of the curriculum.
The Aquila School will be the first new build school designed and managed by The International Schools Partnerships (ISP) a comparatively new and rapidly growing organisation with schools in Europe, the Middle East, Mexico and the USA.
As well as the exciting opportunity of working in a new school, staff will also receive a generous tax free salary, housing, annual flight, health insurance, free child places for dependent children and an end of service gratuity.
- Qualified teacher status recognised in the UK
- At least one years teaching experience post qualification
- Ability to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- Ability to plan lessons which enable children to be independent, active learners and make as much progress as possible
- Willingness to work above and beyond to contribute to the development of a learning community
- Ability to form and maintain professional working relationships with all members of the school community
- Experience working in a range of key stages
- Experience working in an international school
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience of PE and swimming teaching
To apply please provide a CV and letter of application (no more than one side of A4) stating the challenges and opportunities of being working in a new school. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this post is Sunday 25th February.