- An ambitious teacher with the drive to shape and create an outstanding PE Department?
- Able to engage and inspire students with a passion for your subject?
- Able to lead and manage a strong team of teachers within superb sporting facilities?
- Have the highest aspirations for the students you teach?
- Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
- Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-19 Academy. Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve’ underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive and well-resourced new buildings and grounds. You will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom we are extremely proud. You will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision so that their aspirations become their reality.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal and Vice Principal on 01708-865180 or email@example.com
Job descriptions and Application forms are available on our website or by request. All applications are to be returned electronically.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 19th May 2017
Interviews will be held on: 24th May 2017
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Ormiston Park Academy
Belhus Park Drive
Essex, RM15 4RU