Head of PE
Laude San Pedro International College is an extremely successful, well-established co-educational day school, and we seek to appoint an inspirational teacher of PE for February 2019. Our school has excellent internal and external examination results, but we continuously strive to improve on the outcomes for all of the students in our care. Learning is at the heart of everything that we do.
The school is located just south of Marbella in the beautiful seaside resort of San Pedro de Alcantara and we are part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), with sister schools throughout Spain, Europe, South America and the Middle East. We are very fortunate to enjoy such a diverse community and have 52 nationalities within our community.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated colleague: a professional commitment to the academic and creative ethos of the school, and the ability to work in a team are essential.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Spain and be fluent in English.
- We are known as one of the leading British International Schools in the region
- Fully accredited by NABSS, the Spanish Ministry and listed as one of the top 100 International Schools in Spain (El Mundo), we are also a member of ACADE.
- Part of the International Schools Partnership with a global network of sister schools
- 846 pupils aged from 3 years to 18 years
- We are well established and were founded 14 years ago
- A history of pupils going on to study at universities around the world
- Located in a purpose built campus in the beautiful town of San Pedro de Alcantara, 10 minutes from Marbella and 50 minutes from Malaga
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
At Laude San Pedro safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and all members of staff must be fully aware of and fully complete their obligations by:
· protecting children from maltreatment
· preventing impairment of children’s health and development
· ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care and
· taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes” (Gov.UK 2014)
All colleagues at Laude San Pedro undergo complete safeguarding and child protection checks before taking up their appointment.