Grange Academy is a special school for learners aged between 5 and 18 with a complex range of needs including moderate learning difficulties and autism. We are part of a local multi academy trust of special schools called Bedford Inclusive Learning and Training Trust (BILTT). We are looking to appoint a talented and inspirational teacher who:
- Ensures learners make at least good progress and often outstanding progress over time.
- is creative in the ways they work with young people, and enjoys finding personalised solutions to learning needs,
- is flexible, reliable and positive,
- is able to build positive relationships with all stakeholders,
- wants to make a difference to the lives of young people, especially disadvantaged children and those groups at risk of not achieving their potential.
The closing date for all applications is noon 19th February 2018
Interviews will be held 26th February 2018
Application packs for this post can be obtained from our website at www.grange.beds.sch.uk, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the school on 01234 407100. CVs cannot be accepted. The school is committed to safeguarding, the welfare of pupils and ensuring equality of opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents and carers; irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, race, belief, sex or sexual orientation and expects staff to share that commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS & health clearance. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
HALSEY ROAD, KEMPSTON, BEDFORDSHIRE MK42 8AU