A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced, qualified teacher to teach PE across the school
Following the promotion and departure of our existing PE specialist teacher, we are looking for an experienced, committed and enthusiastic teacher, with QTS, to teach and lead PE across the school (Nursery to Year 6). The right candidate will be able to build on the current post holder’s phenomenal successes; ensuring that ALL children receive high quality teaching in all areas of the PE curriculum as well as building on the sporting successes of the school. The successful candidate will work alongside the Site Controller to lead Health and Safety within the school and will be an effective Offsite Visits Co-coordinator.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of high quality teaching in class too and will be fully committed to school improvement; not shying away from teaching other curriculum areas as required by senior leadership team.
We can offer you:
· a permanent contract
· a careful and personalised programme of CPD to support your professional journey
· a large, strong, committed and supportive staff team
· happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
· an exciting opportunity to contribute to a visionary and forward thinking school in its journey of growth
· leadership opportunities for the right candidate