OneSchool Global UK is part of the One School Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Due to stable growth our small and friendly team at our Kenley Campus are looking to recruit an experienced and interactive PE Teacher to join the team on a part time (0.2FTE), permanent basis to support our students in KS3, KS4 and KS5. You will be adept at coaching our students to see and lead through challenges in their learning, so they make the best possible progress in each and every lesson.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes OneSchool Global UK such a special and unique place to work.
• Creating a climate for learning that is conductive for excellent practice
• Identifying clear teaching and learning objectives
• Differentiating to provide support for students with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities)
• Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students and ensure high levels of interest
• Developing approaches to Self-Directed Learning and use technology to support learning
• Use assessment data to inform lesson planning
• Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students, and ensure high levels of interest
• Produce reports for parents in line with the school calendar
• Contribute to subject development by producing, reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
• Establish effective working relationships with colleagues and set an outstanding example to stakeholders through personal and professional conduct
• Have Qualified Teacher Status and a degree or a similar PE related qualification
• Possess recent experience of teaching PE to KS3, KS4 and KS5.
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum for GCSE PE including exam specifications.
• Possess a good understanding of SEND procedures
• Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible working in the classroom for both theory and practical sessions, as well as in our modern learning centre
• Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
• Respect and promote the schools Ethos and Values
• Supportive staff, Trustees and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
• Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with through our unique Teacher Training Academy - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
For further information relating to the Campus, or for more information about OneSchool Global UK please visit: http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact the campus directly on 01883 338634 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing Date for application forms: Midday on Friday 22nd November 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
OneSchool Global UK Kenley Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.