Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic PE Teacher to join a large secondary academy in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire from February 2018. The role is a full time maternity cover, will going through until at least the end of the academic year. This is a fantastic opportunity for a PE Teacher who is looking to join a school with a warm and friendly team, which was rated ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted report.
About the Role
· PE Teacher
· Teaching girls’ PE lessons
· Full time post
· Maternity cover contract
· MPS salary up to £34,249
About the School
· Large co-educational secondary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, with ‘Outstanding’ leadership and management
· Brand new purpose built facilities with the latest technology
· Supportive induction programme for NQTs
· High quality resources available
· Outstanding sporting and performing arts facilities
· Wide range of extra-curricular activities, academic, pastoral and sporting
· Located in Cheshunt
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum and the ability to teach all specialisms
· NQTs and overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA17748.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.