Burnham Park is currently going through a very exciting time of change and evolution. Our culture and curriculum is rapidly improving and we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic colleagues to join us. The Academy doubled their results this year and the significant improvement has been recognised by both the DFE and HMI. We are an inclusive and aspirational Academy for boys and girls aged 11-16 based in the Buckinghamshire town of Burnham. We educate over 430 students for which we have the highest aspirations.
We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and effective teacher to join our team. You will be able to demonstrate the professional and personal qualities necessary to inspire our students and our staff.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be an outstanding and committed Teacher
- Have a great understanding of all aspects of Teaching and Learning
- Be able to motivate and engage students
- Be creative, determined, enthusiastic and resilient
Why work for us?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team at the heart of the local community.
- E-ACT is committed to CPD and we invest in our people through our professional learning programme, delivered in partnership with leading training providers including Teaching Leaders (now Ambition Schools Leadership).Â We also offer our teaching staff three additional CPD days on top of the statutory allowance, to follow an individualised development plan.
- We are a leader in the education sector for our outstanding benefits including a generous maternity policy, and provide opportunities for flexible working.
Who is E-ACT?
- E-ACT is about improving schools. We do this through a relentless focus on building strong teaching and learning, inspiring curriculums, effective standard operating procedures and embedding a culture based on our values of thinking big, doing the right thing and showing team spirit.
- The E-ACT team includes over 2,000 employees based across 24 academy teams, six regional teams and one national team.
Applicants should read the supporting documentation before returning the application form and equal opportunities form to Jo Hutton, HR Manager, at email@example.com.If you would like any further information or a tour of the academy please contact us. Please can you also take some time to read our latest report from HMI which highlights the improvements the school has made http://www.e-actburnhampark.org.uk/Ofsted-Reports/. The closing date for applications is Friday 24 November 2017.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references. E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.