Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
• We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
• We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
• Our new sixth form opened in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
• Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
• We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
• There is a real unity across the school and at every level
• You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
• We deliver a broad curriculum across all 3 Key Stages with opportunity for teachers to teach in all departments up to Key Stage 5
• We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates and timetable release time for additional responsibilities
• We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
• There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
• Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
The right candidate will have experience of teaching GCSE and possibly A-level PE with a proven track record of success or you will be recently new to teaching and can demonstrate that you have the attributes of an exceptional teacher and can deliver to a high standard. You will not only possess outstanding subject knowledge but will be passionate about your subject as well as possessing an unswerving belief that every child you teach can achieve outcomes they never thought possible. You will be the person to unlock their potential. Specialisms in Rugby and Cricket would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
You must be a team player because we believe that Trinity’s current and future success is as a result of a collective effort. You will also be the sort of person who holds a deeply embedded conviction that teaching is more than just about exam results but also about preparing students for life beyond school. You will play a key role in ensuring that all our students are given the best possible chance to thrive in adulthood. To help achieve this, we place an important emphasis on co-curricular activities and presently offer students in excess of 70 clubs per week, which you will contribute towards.
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
To apply please use the Apply now on the TES site. We are recruiting as applications are received therefore an appointment may be made before the close date.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager on 01732 469111 extn. 217 or email email@example.com