DENBIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL
‘Dedicated to Excellence’
MPS / UPS
The Governing Body at Denbigh Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, passionate and creative teacher of physical education.
The successful candidate will:
- have qualified teacher status and hold a qualification in primary physical education
- have experience in delivering physical education in schools
- be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our children
- be committed to continually raising standards in teaching and learning
We are proud to offer:
- a caring, professional place to work
- an exceptional professional development programme
- a large cohort of eager, enthusiastic pupils
- a warm and welcoming learning environment
- opportunity for further career development
- an inclusive, supportive senior leadership team
- a large team of highly-motivated, dedicated teaching and support staff
- a cooperative learning philosophy
Denbigh Primary School was judged as ‘Outstanding’ across all areas during a recent Ofsted inspection. The school sits firmly at the heart of a diverse, multi-cultural community and is proud to offer a broad, creative curriculum for its pupils. Its commitment to ensuring the very best learning experiences for all pupils has been recognised through the Artsmark Platinum Award, International School Award, Green Flag, Primary Science Quality Mark and Sainsbury’s School Games – Gold. We work in partnership with the Chiltern Learning Trust, Central Area Partnership, British Council, Arts Council and Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Universities.
The school’s commitment to offering a broad and exciting curriculum, including a strong emphasis on The Arts and Sport, has been the cornerstone that has led to successful academic achievements for pupils by the end of Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Pupils and staff benefit from our links with schools around the globe and there are opportunities for international travel.
Candidates interested in this post are welcome to arrange an informal visit to the school by arrangement through the school office. This does not form part of the recruitment process.
For a full job description and person specification and to apply for this role visit www.luton.gov.uk/jobs and click on the link to the Teaching and Schools Vacancies. Alternatively, please contact the school for details of how to apply Tel: (01582) 571597 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be made online via luton.gov.uk/jobs or TES online.
Closing date: Monday 15th July 2019 9.00am
Shortlisting date: Monday 15th July 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 16th July 2019
Denbigh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Data Protection: Our ‘Privacy Notice for Applications’ explains how we collect, store and use personal data about candidates applying for school vacancies, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. To view our full ‘Privacy Notice for Applications’ please visit our school website www.denbighprimary.co.uk.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools, only online applications will be accept