We are a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best education possible to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia. We are a unique community centred around the school in rural Zambia and our School Core values are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
We are a boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a School Farm, Clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre. We are also a growing school expecting to expand by a further 50% over the next five years.
We are looking for:
- Committed Christians looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
- An expert teacher who can contribute to an already successful department offering a broad range of sports for students to a competitive level.
- A passionate commitment to sports as part of a programme to educate the whole child
- A willingness to work across the primary –secondary age range, promoting internal as well as external fixtures which promote student engagement
- Experience of teaching IGCSE or A Level in a sports related subject.
We are offering:
- A competitive local salary
- Accommodation on site, discounted school fees, main meal during term time, local medical cover, transport home every two years.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development.
For further information please visit our website https://www.chengeloschool.org/about-us/work-with-us/