Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PE Teacher to teach girls PE at an ’Outstanding’ school in North London. This is a full time PE Teacher role, teaching KS3 - KS5 girls PE. Starting September 2019, this PE role will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year covering maternity leave.
About the Role
• PE Teacher
• Practical and theory PE lessons from KS3 to KS5
• Full time, fixed term contract for the academic year
• £150 - £180 per day
About the School
• Secondary school with small, but dynamic sixth form attached
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Outstanding leadership
• Extensive CPD on offer
• Reached the top 15% for progress across schools in England
• Extensive benefits package on offer, including on site gym and long service bonus
• Close to a central station, Zone 2, 10 minute walk
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number LZD36311PE.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.