PE Teacher Primary PE Lead.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive all-through academy, based in London. The school is looking to add a Teacher of PE Primary PE Lead to their progressive and supportive PE Department ideally starting ASAP.
The role will include managing the delivery of PE across all stages. You will lead your department to enhance provision and will get the chance to lead on exciting project work throughout the year. Project work may include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. However, as Primary PE Lead, you will have full autonomy to ensure your department meets targets and exceeds the needs of our learners. You will lead by example, supporting and empowering your department’s teachers, staff and pupils to achieve to the best of their ability. You will also support the SLT link and Headteacher to ensure the department achieves its maximum potential.
"This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and high-performing PE teacher who is committed to pushing themselves further and achieving amazing things with and for their pupils. They believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm which brings out the best in their team. Through weekly coaching and time allocated to professional development, they can help their teachers excel in creating a successful environment for their pupils. As the leader of Primary PE, you will work closely with all-through PE leadership in developing and delivering our PE curriculum, focussing on leading the primary PE curriculum. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQSL and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• the chance to take on further responsibilities such as Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant PE Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering PE up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• experience managing a department: specifically people and departmental management
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF:1525082 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1525082 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...