95.00 – 202.08 Per Day
September 2019 to December 2019
Vision for Education are looking to speak with Teachers of Physical Education who are looking for a new challenge from September 2019. Vision for Education are currently in talks with a large Academy in Sheffield who have a need for a part-time PE Teacher within one of our partnered schools for the start of the new academic year, September 2019.
The desired PE Teacher will be teaching classes across KS3, KS4 and KS5. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught PE to A-Level, or at least GCSE.
The school we are currently recruiting for are a large Academy in Sheffield who are highly respected across the county. The school is one of the best performing Secondary Schools in the region and have fantastic resources. Part of a successful Multi-Academy Trust, the school provide an exceptional level of teaching and learning, pastoral involvement and extra-curricular opportunities to their students. The school are looking to welcome a new Teacher of PE from September 2019.
To be considered for the position of Physical Education Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching PE up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Abi on 0114 243 5555.