Help us make a difference
Grove Academy is an all through school which opened in 2017 with classes in Reception, Years 1, 2, 3 and 7. We are looking for a passionate PE teacher to join us in our second year to not only instill a real passion for the subject but to help build the resilience and confidence of our pupils. The ability to be flexible as the school grows is essential, as is the willingness to delivery extra-curricular clubs.
This is a great chance to shape a healthy and active life style at Grove and develop the subject of PE initially in Years 7 and 8. The post could suit either an experienced teacher looking for a challenge or an NQT with drive and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a PE teacher who:
- Is passionate about sports and games and ambitious for their students
- Evidence of delivering excellent lessons
- Excited to work within a team of both primary and secondary staff who want to create a unique offer for our families
- A desire to provide students with experiences and opportunities they will never forget
What can we offer you?
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- Good in house CPD offer
- Caring, well behaved and motivated students
- Unique professional development pathways available to suitable candidates because our philosophy is to ‘grow our own’ where possible
To arrange a visit, please phone us on 01753 517359. If you have any questions email email@example.com and if you leave your number Andrea Fricker, Principal, will get back to you.
For more information go to www.groveacademy.co.uk
Please don’t leave it to the last moment as we will review applications as soon they arrive.
Your next job is important and we want to make sure that you have all of your questions answered before you apply. We want you to be as passionate about the Grove vision as we are.
Closing date: 9:00 am 19th March 2018
Interviews: 21st March 2018
Grove Academy is the second school in the SASH Education Trust, which was set up by the Slough Association of Secondary Headteachers (SASH) as a vehicle for providing different choices for Slough families. As a result Grove has a unique, expert backing of professional colleagues and the support of our fellow trust school.
CVs are not accepted so please complete the online application.
Grove Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
Grove Academy is part of the SASH Education Trust, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Company No 07956692. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Offices: Ditton Park Academy, Kings Reach, Slough, SL3 7UX