March 2020 start
Supply Rate - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across Greater Manchester. As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with, providing a solution to their temporary supply needs. This varies from: daily supply; short and long-term placements; and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, and support staff.
More about the role available:
We're recruiting for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher of PE to cover a long term placement at one of our secondary schools in Stockport. The role is to begin in March 2020 and will involve teaching PE to both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The school in question is at the heart of the community with a rich and varied history.
This role is to cover a part-time position (2 days per week) on a long term basis. Beginning in March, this role will last until the Summer holidays and could continue into the Autumn Term of 2020.
To be considered for the Teacher of PE role you must:
- Be a passionate and innovative PE Teacher with experience teaching PE in Secondary Schools
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have very high expectations of students and staff alike
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts via:
- Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
- Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you are a qualified PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Give us a call on 0161 273 7111!