Smart Teachers are recruiting for a hardworking PE teacher that thrives for excellence, to join a popular secondary school located in North West London. The chosen PE teacher will be joining a school with impressive results across the board, averaging above the national average. Ofsted rated this school “Outstanding” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. The successful PE teacher will be expected to maintain a level of excellence. There is opportunities for career development and management positions at this wonderful school. The position will be to start in January 2020 on a long term basis.
About the Role
• PE Teacher
• KS3 and KS4 with 2 periods a week at the primary site
• Full time class room responsibilities
• Full time starting from January 2020
• £130 - £190 Per day depending on experience
About the School
• Large oversubscribed secondary school
• Multi-faith and multi-cultural school with distinctive Christian ethos
• Ofsted rated “Outstanding”
• Modern day classrooms with state of the art equipment
• Career development and management opportunities
• Hardworking Leaderships team going above and beyond to make sure the school stays Outstanding
• Amazing transport links, bus stops and access to the underground are less than 1 minute walk
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH3010PEAUG.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.