Manchester Communication Academy are seeking someone who is flexible and enthusiastic in their approach to work, who is able to work well within a team environment and demonstrate a positive approach towards children, young people, their families and carers. Excellent administration skills, attention to detail and accurate record keeping are essential in all aspects of work.
We are looking for someone who works well on their own with minimal supervision, with a high level of resilience to cope in a demanding and fast moving work environment and the ability to solve problems is vital.
Lead responsibility for managing equipment availability, maintenance, practical resources and facilities. Assist, advise and demonstrate to students and staff in use of equipment and resources. Liaise with teaching and support staff to provide an efficient service in the preparation of educational resources.
1. To support the area of Health & Wellbeing.
2. To provide general clerical and administrative support
3. To set up equipment and resources ready for lessons
4. To maintain the learning environment; this includes:
- Maintain equipment and ensure it is safe to use and safely stored.
- To complete a termly stock check – and any as seen as appropriate during term
- Develop and maintain an equipment booking system for PE lesson.
- Ensure stores, reception and other areas of the PE department are kept safe, clean and tidy.
- To keep a daily records pertaining to borrowed kit, consent forms and other documentation as required to meet the demands of the clerical side of the department.
- Monitor and maintain IT equipment including tablets, laptops and other media. This will also include daily checks
- Laundry care of school team kits, spare kit and any other items as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare resources as required by teaching staff.
- Maintain all first aid box contents
- Assist with creating displays and digital media
Manchester Communication Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure for a Regulated Activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.