Salary: £18,169 to £28,735 per annum, depending on experience
Start Date: September 2021
Fixed for one year.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring coach to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will join a team of committed professionals, working within the performing arts department. They will be supported by subject specialists in each of dance, drama and music, led by a Head of Performing Arts. This role would be suitable for those with aspirations to teach in the future.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister, just 20 miles from the city of Norwich. It is well regarded for excellence in literature and performing arts, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
We are looking for a coach who:
• Has a passion for education and a special gift of communicating that passion.
• Is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
• Has the highest expectation for the attainment of all young people.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with the Head of Performing Arts, Sarah Sharpe, please contact Ruth Woods HR & Business Support Officer at email@example.com .
For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk.
Closing date: 3.00pm Friday 6 August
Interviews: Thursday 12 August
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks in line with Government safer recruitment guidelines.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Caister Academy is an 11-16 co-educational day school, specialising in Literature and the performing arts. We offer a rigorous, traditional curriculum; supplemented by a broad choice from the arts, technology, and sport; all personalised to the...